Thanks for visiting!
I’m Melissa, book hoarder, traveler, and lover of all things food and drink. I hope you’ll settle in for a visit and explore with me.
Subscribe to Life Fully Booked
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Welcome to the blog! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
- Explore Oregon: Astoria Column and Wet Dog Cafe
- Book Review: Just Between Us by Rebecca Drake
- Book Review: The Woman in the Window, a Psychological Suspense Novel by A.J. Finn
- Book Review: Pretty, Nasty, Lovely, a Psychological Suspense Novel by Rosalind Noonan
- Book Review: Psychological Suspense Novel Keep Her Safe by Sophie Hannah
Life Fully Booked is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You may see links to purchase items through Amazon, and I receive a small percentage of anything purchased through that link (at no extra cost to you).
I often receive advance copies of books provided to me at no cost, and, in accordance with FTC guidelines, I will indicate this on the review.