I accept requests for review on a very limited basis and am scheduling approximately 3-4 months out, so the earlier you contact me, the better. I am also open to posting features and interviews because, let’s face it, there are only so many hours in a day to read.
Genres I like and will give priority to:
- Christian fiction
- Mysteries/suspense/thrillers, particularly psychological suspense
- Romantic suspense
- Mainstream and women’s fiction
- Young Adult
- Clean romance
- Non-fiction (if the subject matter applies to and appeals to me)
Genres I would consider if time permits:
- Middle Grade
- Historical fiction
- Science fiction/fantasy if the description interests me
Genres I am not interested in reading:
- Most horror
- Anything paranormal, including vampires, fairies, werewolves, shapeshifters, and the like.
- LGBTQ+ fiction (I will occasionally review this genre in YA, but only very selected titles)
If you have a book that you would like me to consider reviewing that you think I might enjoy, please contact me at :
lifefullybooked17 @ gmail.com (please remove spaces before using)
I accept both electronic and hard copies, and am connected through both Netgalley and Edelweiss.
If I agree to review your book, I promise to be as gentle and constructive as possible, yet I will still be honest. Reviews are written for readers, and my primary mission is to connect readers with books they will love. Money is tight so it’s important to spend it wisely!