By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Life Fully Booked’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Life Fully Booked ‘s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Life Fully Booked whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Life Fully Booked’s site are given “as is”. Life Fully Booked makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Life Fully Booked does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Life Fully Booked or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Life Fully Booked’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Life Fully Booked or a Life Fully Booked approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Life Fully Booked’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Life Fully Booked does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Life Fully Booked may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Life Fully Booked does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Life Fully Booked has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Life Fully Booked of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Life Fully Booked may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Life Fully Booked’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States and Washington state without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
All images on Life Fully Booked are the property of Melissa Parcel, LeeRoy Parcel, or have been credited to their original creator. Life Fully Booked does not grant permission for use in any other capacity unless expressly granted by written permission.
10. Disclosure of Materials Connection
In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”, Life Fully Booked receives some products or services for free with the hopes they will be reviewed or mentioned on the blog. Life Fully Booked will never endorse or recommend a product or service that we do not fully believe in and stand behind.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: Each giveaway is open only to those who enter through the Rafflecopter and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The giveaway is open to U.S. only (unless otherwise indicated) and is void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Giveaway Period: Unless otherwise stated, a giveaway’s entry period is one week. Entries will be accepted on the day the contest begins until the Rafflecopter form closes to entries, usually at midnight a week later.
- How to Enter: You must fill out all applicable sections on the entry form. Many forms will offer multiple tasks that will garner additional entries, but only one is required for each giveaway.
- Prizes: Winners will receive the prize or prizes as stated on the post. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
- Winner Selection & Notification: Winners of each giveaway will be selected in a random drawing through Rafflecopter. The winner or winners will be notified by email as soon as possible after the giveaway ends. The winner will have one week to notify the sponsor and supply mailing address, or prize will be forfeited to the next winner. Life Fully Booked or its sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to check email, receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Life Fully Booked and its sponsors for liability, mail loss, illness, injury, death, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.